» Turn Off Autorun/Autoplay on Windows 7 | Ethical Hacking in Chandigarh
Wifi Hacking Adapter : Recommended by Rahul Tyagi
Turn Off Autorun/Autoplay on Windows 7 | Ethical Hacking in Chandigarh
Hello FOX i am back with post after a 7 months gap i changed my blog design and its now very simple and easy to use. In this post i will talk about a bitchy virus file called Auto-run Virus, this
Virus easily spreading using removable media such as CD, USB, Floppy,
Some people maybe still didn't know how to turn off autorun or
autoplay in Windows.
1. Open Run Tasks (Click here to view the shortcut to launch Run)
2. Type : gpedit.msc (case insensitive)
3. Drill down to Computer Configuration –> Administrative Templates
–> Windows Components –> Autoplay Policies –> Double click the
Turn off Autoplay at the right side window.
4. There are 3 configurations available : Not Configured, Enabled,
5. Choose Enabled then click apply.
Views: 773 |